[Dailydrool] RE Emergency

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 11:23:13 PDT 2012

I am just sitting here  shaking my head  biting my lip  till it bleeds,
trying not to comment,  this is why I would rather spend  most my time with
animals instead of humans,    there is no  excuse to have any kind of poison in
the house  no matter where you store  it !  the only safe  storage for any
kind of poison is up your BUTT  !
I have a stupid sister whom I deal with on a regular basis,  who  brings in
poison and lawn fertilizer and keeps the bags in her dining  room,  her
reply  " the dogs dont bother it "   HELLO  !  wake up,  they put stuff in the
poison to make it taste good , so  whatever you are trying to kill will eat
it dip  SH**!!!!!!,  and  then, oh wise intelligent  humans, the animal you
just poisoned, crawls off  to die  so your dog or cat can find it  !  ever
think of that  ????????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags & Annie