[Dailydrool] Poor Old Queen Xandy Bear....she is worse off than I thought......please vote for her to be in the senior calendar while she still remembers that she entered.......

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 08:22:58 PDT 2012

 My dear, old, old friend seems to have even befuddled herself.....

This is what she wrote:  " I?ve decided that once you reach double digits you can add the 2 numbers together and that will be your real age.  For example, I am 10 years old.  If I add the 1 and the zero together it makes me 1 year old again.On the other hand Pawtunia is 7.  No number to add to it so it looks like I will be younger than her for the next several years.  Queen logic-the Queen has spoken.  Have I confused all of you sufficiently?  Marvelous!"

Oh my....I am worried about her. She has some bizarre concept of aget that seems to make her just one year old......which both is not true and would make her ineligible to be in the Senior Houndsabound Calendar.......and faw the record, I am 8. She reallly does want to be in the Senior Houndsabound calendar, so we will just remember that she is 10............and a bit confused........

Please help Xandy Bear with one thing she clearly does want....to be in the calendar....and get the chance to win some really kewl basset crap. We got 10 truly fine things....a sterling silver ring that you just can't buy anymore, a woodburning of your basset, Boswell's live of Boswell, a signed Sascha the silly, a one of a kind NOT tiffany necklace, a Fred Basset Pillow case, a basset electric fan, a 1950's Boucher Pin, a gorgeous, signed basset print and a virtual pet watch. These are not your average woofle fare. They are truly fabulous collectibles for any basset lover.

The response, so far has been....well, less than amazing. Woofle ends on Sunday so we can get the money together and to Senior Houndsabound. At the moment...odds are pretty darn good!!

Please look at our website (we gotta website!!)

www.bassetslave.com

Thank you very kindly....

Pawtunia

.....and if ya see Xandy Bear, keep an eye on her.....she is a trifle confused. (Trifle? Could I have some trifle? Rusty)