[Dailydrool] Howling At The Moon

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 09:28:25 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I think everyone knows that LuLu and Gracie had most unfortunate beginnings.  As
for myself, I had the most fortunate beginning any baby basset boy could hope
for, I was eagerly awaited and loved and pampered and fussed over until one day
when my momPerson died.  Everything changed that one day and nothing was OK
until 9 months later when one clueless momPerson bailed me out of the county
shelter and promised to love me no matter what I did.  Well, both Gracie AND
LuLu got bailed out by momPerson too .... she was acting for Golden Gate Basset
Rescue (GGBR).  They paid all their vet bills (and there were plenty, let me
tell you ....).  And if it wasn't for GGBR, well, we won't go there.

Golden Gate Basset Rescue is having an event called Howl at the Moon!!!   I
wanted to make you all aware because there is an online auction and there is
lots of cool basset stuff.  The clueless momPerson herself has donated a REAL,
ORIGINAL Price Kengsington Fred Basset figure which is 13 inches high.   Made in
England.  From the 1960s (she thinks, he's old)   Fred is the real deal!!  And
NOBODY has place a single bid on him yet.  And there is lots of other cool
basset stuff too and 100% of the money goes to save homeless hounds.

There are a lot of basset items in the auction (including momPerson's Fred
figurine) that are begging for basset fans... There is an antique/vintage Fred
Basset twin duvet cover set and a Hush Puppy Watch set (his and hers).  There is
an Allen Design clock and vintage Hush Puppy memorabilia.  Here's a bunch of
links ......

Link to main auction page:

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=165221393

Link to collectibles:

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Browse.action?categoryId=165221414&auctionId=165221393

The event itself is going to be in Los Gatos California, it's going to be a
blast.  It is momPerson and dadPersons 28th wedding Anniversary (10/6) and the
clueless momPerson will be there herself with the ever tolerant and THROUGH with
his chemo dadPerson.  So come party with us.

Link to event tickets/iPad raffle tickets/wine glasses link:

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/communicate/EventTickets.action?auctionId=165221393

People can also buy iPad and wine glasses from the GGBR home page via Google
Checkout:

http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/

If you come or if you don't either way please bid on our stuff.  Remember, bid
early and bid often.  Have fun.

Thanks from Snoopy