[Dailydrool] Drooler alert!! Conrads wheels

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 18 10:09:39 PDT 2012

Did anyone else notice that Ann Hefner had Conrads wheels posted as available. Did anyone else wonder why isn't Conrad using his wheels? It broke my heart to see his wheels posted on facebook with his license plate on the back sitting there in Ann's kitchen lonely and desolate without her boy attached to them. Why are they without Conrad? Because Conrad does not need them at the bridge, Ann just recently lost Artie and now Conrad left for the bridge. Ann my heart goes out to you and all of Western Missouri Hounds are sending heart healing drool your direction.