[Dailydrool] Emergency rat poisoning

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 14:43:51 PDT 2012

HMMMMF !  Alcohol Poisoning  hiss hiss  meow  is that  the best you can do
????????? bwahahahahahaha

Took Annie and Maggie to the park yesterday,  Annie was just awful,  so
today we had to go to the vets and I put Maggie's  thunder shirt  on Annie and
she didn't even so much as curl her lip or even bark at the  other dogs and
she didn't try to jump at the window at the motorcycle  riders,  WOW  I
she will now be wearing the  Thunder shirt whenever we go out of the house.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Annie