[Dailydrool] Help!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 15:12:29 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

My big brother is nothing but a big SNARK.  He's snarking at me, he's snarking
at LuLu, he's the biggest grump!!  All because of the Senior hounds abound
calendar contest.

He is in 12th place.  He needs to be in the top 12 in order to get a month and
Snoopy really, really, really wants to be a poster hound.  And there are a lot
of hounds that are pretty darn close and could pass him at any second.  At first
he had 14 votes and he figured he had no chance.  And then the droolers voted
and voted and voted and he was in like 8th place and he got all excited .... he
was popular, he was good looking ... he was going to be a poster boy.

And now we have hounds buying votes and slaves padding votes and the clueless
momPerson refuses to do either and Snoopy is almost impossible to live with.
He's a nervous wreck.  And momPerson's antics over the weekend have not helped.
We understand she is doing it AGAIN next weekend ..... SAME EXACT swim ..... and
then a 40K bike ride thrown in between that and the run.  Poor Snoopy needs
sedatives.  Or votes.  And being as he's OLD sedatives are risky, so
............. please vote for Snoopy.  Here's the link.

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=827

Thanks!!

Love and Drool from Gracie