[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound calendar

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:56:05 PDT 2012

This is Elvis woofing at you. I am this month's featured hound in the Senior Houndsabound calendar. My first time ever in there- auntie Wendie loves me BIG and wanted me in there and many aunties and uncles loved me even bigger and got me there. I was humbled!
I grew up on the drool- ok I am growing old on the drool... but my point is that in all of my drool years there have been many very creative ways that moolah has been raised for the paw hounds in need. I've done lotsa begging myself. Always try to offer something in return for the moolah given.
Way back when, in the old drool days there were cyber trips and ear-agra and Moose that was gonna be Prez.
But now, the object of my attentions...errr...lust...errr...affection is offering (along with her frenemy QPT) some amazing woofle items for your vote. Q Xandy ( my love) and QPT plundered ( oh that brings Xandy to mind again...) for some rare and really kewl basset crap to offer.
There are many of my furbuds in the running for the calendar. There is Curly- who lived in my former home. There is Ben- my buddy from afar. There is Andy that my hooman lusts after, even though she's never petted him. But then there is my lovely Q Xandy Bear. Who won't give me the time of day and offers me a facial everytime I see her and do my special " I want you sounds" in her sweet ears. I'm pretty sure that facials do not include teeth....
Anyhow if you would consider voting for my sweet love ( I am of course in a totally manly way hoping that this post WILL get me somewhere with her). Did I mention I am really old? There's not much time dear sweetness....
ok- getting back to the point at paw. Would you vote for my darling and get her picture in the calendar for next year? I'll be able to gaze at her and of course the 11 other months of bassets. You get the chance at some really great woofle items AND the real winners here will be the bassets of Senior Houndsabound. This is their biggest fundraiser of the year~ and I think my lovely queen has come up with a most creative way to raise the moolah they need. ( and I might just maybe, I hope, finally- get lucky!)
WOOF, Elvis

www.bassetslave.com