[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar picture/caption submissions

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:54:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm working through the calendar submissions, doing all final billing for
second dates, calendars, stands, etc. at the same time.  I'm doing it in
date order.  Given that I am so late in processing all of this I'm
surprised at how many missing pictures/captions I have.  If you haven't
submitted yours yet please get them in ASAP!!  It goes much more quickly
for me if I have everything in.  Thanks for your help!  Laura