[Dailydrool] Picture of a basset with REALLY saggy skin?

Melynda Majors melynda.majors at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:57:33 PDT 2012

Hello all.  I am looking for a good quality photo of a basset with
REALLY saggy skin - like, super saggy draggin the floor. I can't use
William for this because he's really thin and has pretty tight skin
(for a basset). If you have a basset with what you think is the
world's saggiest skin, would you mind emailing me off list? I'm trying
to get a good picture I can use for a project.

Thanks!

Melynda
melynda.majors at gmail.com

Official HOP Cheerleader (www.houseofpuddles.org) and Momslave to
William and KittyBOB, and to
Agnes (ATB), Lucille (ATB), Lucien (ATB), Lilly (ATB), Becky (ATB) and
Max the Really Bad Siamese C at t (ATB)
Pawshington, DC (DogsnotCats)