[Dailydrool] Basset Coasters

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Sep 19 17:31:38 PDT 2012

Oh good heavens, Dale, it has to be a mistake. That must be why they are marked down.

Hi all,

i am looking for some basset hound coasters and so i looked in ABC Slobber
Shoppe and found some ..... they are nice ..... but I'm confused:

http://theslobbershoppe.com/bassetcoaster4pack-2colors.aspx

The word obedient is in there.  What?  The folks at ABC are experts so I
wondered if they could have a word with Snoopy.  And LuLu.  And Gracie too
before she pees on the floor or chews something else up.  Again.

Whoops gotta run, Gracie is chewing something up.

More later from the clueless momPerson

Marilyn Briggs