[Dailydrool] Congratulations to Conley and Family

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 09:19:31 PDT 2012

Hi Conley, it's LuLu,

So you are getting a new baby huh?  I've had about a million babies.  I love
babies.  Let me offer some words of wisdom here.

1)  Konk him early and often.  Let him know right away, if he takes your
favorite spot .... Konk.  If he takes your favorite toy .... Konk.  If he uses
those puppy teeth on you .... KONK!!!

2)  Did you say he has pointy ears and can fly?  Is he a bat or a dog?  Either
way I am a bit leary .... has he had all his shots?  Be careful of him until he
has had his shots, bat or dog, either way he could give you some nasty stuff.

3)  Do NOT correct him loudly.  Do it very, very quietly.  The momPerson
(clueless or otherwise) is likely to be protective of him.  If you correct him
loudly he might wail and get you in trouble.  Correctly him very quiet and very
sneaky and if he wails RUN for it and claim you've been in another room all
morning.  Trust me on this.

It is ok to cuddle the baby and snuggle the baby and lick the baby's belly and
ears and snuffle the baby and play with the baby.  Just make sure to make it
clear who's boss.  If the baby tries to be boss sit on him until he gets over
it.

I hope this helps.

Love,
LuLu with baby Gracie (she sure acts like a pupster) and Snoopy too