[Dailydrool] Oil spills

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Sep 20 17:00:24 PDT 2012

I think it's great that kitty litter will absorb dangerous things like oil and antifreeze, but I'm too afraid to try it. Holly loves to nosh on kitty litter, preferably with kitty crunchies in it. She'd probably just think the antifreeze was a new kitty pee.

By the way, from something I read at the vet's this afternoon, it only takes a very small amount of antifreeze to be deadly to a dog--they didn't say what size dog/how much antifreeze, but I don't think we'll test it out.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets