[Dailydrool] Morse Hates the Computer

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 13:31:13 PDT 2012

I am finding it increasingly difficult to take part in the DD as Morse has developed an intense dislike of the computer.  If I put the computer first thing in the morning I may get away with it as he is usually too tired to intervene, but if I dare put the computer on any time after about 2pm, the sulk starts, sitting in front of me, giving me the evils, huffing and puffing, and finally refusing to stay in the same room until I put the computer away.  Has anyone else's basset got such hatred for the (obviously very annoying) whining contraption?!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB