[Dailydrool] oil spills & anti freeze

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 14:44:42 PDT 2012

Bev is right, it is lethal even in small amounts,  you can buy  absorbents
 at a car parts store,  but the kitty litter is the  same,  it absorbs cat
pee and it does the same for oil and  antifreeze,  when ever we get even a
small drop of oil in our driveway we  put cat litter on it and kind of stop
it in with your foot and WA-LA it is gone  !  we then sweep up the cat litter
and throw it away,

you want to talk about a mess,  My RED NECK neighbor has MAJOR oil and
antifreeze leaks in all of his beater mobiles,  they have puddles of this  shit
laying in their driveway,  yes I said PUDDLES   I have  called the city
about it and they cant do anything because it is on private  property, so
yesterday I called the police to complain and an officer came out  to talk to
them,  here is the problem  two squirrels are lying dead in  their yard,  yes,
because they drank the antifreeze,  and when they  pull out of their
driveway they have it all over their tires and pull it out  into the street , so
yesterday hubby and I put up saw horses across our driveway  so they can no
longer back up into out property ,  these people  I use  that term lightly
they are just plain STUPID !  CLUELESS  !,  BRAIN DEAD !  and I grit my teeth
every morning when I leave in my  car

Marlene  Maggie & Annie