[Dailydrool] My Raymond ATB

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 15:12:50 PDT 2012

Thanks to my good friends on the Daily Drool for all your emails of concern and comfort for us at this terrible
time of loss of our Raymond.  It's now been 2 weeks since he left us for the Bridge, and it's so difficult here
without him.  We somehow still expect to see him (and hear him) every time we enter the house.  We truly
have almost lived our lives revolving around him.  He was such a special, beautiful boy.  We do so appreciate
all your comforting thoughts and words which youall shared with us.  I'll be checking in on the Daily Drool,
just so I can keep up with all of you.  My thoughts are with all of you  -  and our prayers for good health for you
and all our houndies out there.  Keep watching for our messages - we're thinking of all of you!
                                        Beryl & Richard