[Dailydrool] Chicken Jerky

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 18:00:31 PDT 2012

I just wanted to say the drool saved my Bassets lives.
We were given a large donation of some very nice looking Chicken Jerky treats made by Del Monte last Christmas for all of our rescue babies and I almost just ripped open the bag and started to feed them to the dogs but then something told me just because they are made by Del Monte does not mean they were made in the US. So I checked and sure enough in very small print it said on the side... made in China. I felt bad the doggies did not get their gifts but I was so glad I had been reading the drool and saved their lives by looking to find out the treats may have been deadly!! So thank you all for the many informative articles about Jerky treats made in China hurting and killing dogs. It made me dump all of those treats in the trash and save me and the dogs from a lot of trouble.