[Dailydrool] GABR WADDLE DAY

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 04:17:37 PDT 2012

I am up and packed. Ready to go except....except---it's  RAINING!!At least
here it is.It might not be in Dwight, Illinois. Today is the big social
event-- all the Bassets get to know each other and so do slaves. Tomorrow
the Bassets take their slaves to the street, where they head out as leaders
of the 2012 Fall Harvest Parade. (Which is huge, by the way.)
So if you are wondering what to do today and tomorrow, drop in at Dwight.
Anyone can tell you where the Basset place is.
Hoping for no rain and a little warmer weather (it is 50 right now at 6:16
a.m.).
See you there.
MomPerson to Nigel (staying home) Llewis (Ditto) Conley (WHAT? I'M NOT
GOING?!! WHAT KIND OF ROTTEN MOMPERSON ARE YOU???)