[Dailydrool] chase update

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 08:40:23 PDT 2012

All ears didnt win nor did the other basset  groups but a computer glitch said we won for about 7 hours, and then they caught the glitch and took it down. so many people complained.. it happened to 15 other groups that they decided that we still didnt win but they "donated" 10,000 to all ears.. This will help us save more bassets.. So thanks for everyone who supported us. We dont have a lare organization but save many bassets with the help of so many other rescues and basset groups.. So thank you everyone.
helena