[Dailydrool] happy happy, joy joy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 16:01:06 PDT 2012

Yes indeed we are leaping and dancing and jumping for joy here at the Rutz
house.  Couldn't be better.  Here's why:

1)  Greg finishes his chemo TOMORROW!!  You heard me right.  48 WEEKS of chemo
ENDS tomorrow.  And it looks like it worked!!

2)  Snoopy doesn't have cancer.  The vet removed a hemeo somthing or other
(glastoma maybe?) which she said is basically a tumor that forms around a blood
vessel.  They can (and do) become malignant.  But this one hadn't.  Yet.  And
she got it all out.  So stand there and point at those little lumps and bumps
folks, the vet had dismissed this one as a sebacious cyst and told me to watch
and ONLY because I asked her to when his teeth were cleaned did she remove it.
 Thank Dog!!  And we're all good!!

3)  I completed my first Olympic length Triathlon today.  1500 meter ocean swim,
40K bike (on those hills outside Santa Cruz ..... thing Pacific plates folks
.... OH MY DOG) .... and rounded out with a 10K run.  I'm FLYING on the
endorphins.

4)  Gracie has been peeing outside and she is just being a love.  Snoopy had to
stand on her and yell once when he got home from the vet cause she figured she
could boss him around in his weakened state and he was NOT amused.  So, I pulled
him off and LuLu walked over there and konked her a good one and since then
they've all been just fine.  They weren't allowed to play rowdy this weekend
because of Snoopy so they played real mellow .... each with their own toy ....
like 2 inches from each other .... all weekend (except when they were sunbathing
together).  I'll post a picture to facebook in a bit.

5)  LuLu is perfect.  I mean seriously, who else has a perfect basset?  Oh .....
you all do?  My mistake, I'm clueless remember?  Well I finally got one too and
I really love my LuLu.

Life is good and I'm on cloud nine

More later from the clueless momPerson who would have a glass of wine but
seriously, why bother?