[Dailydrool] happy happy, joy joy

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Sep 23 18:36:26 PDT 2012

Dere Miz Dale, dis be Sister Gracie ob Sisters Gracie, Holly and Anna (ATB).
Me an Holly been reading about how Lulu KONKS da odder houndies when dey
bees misbehaving.  We doesn't do konks here but dey sound interestin and we
wud lub ta hear ezackly what a konk is, on account ob we might need to use
it on that yappy brat whut is still here.  Plus Mama put green peas in ma
fud this week, and I hates them green mushy nasty fings, so I might needs ta
konk da Mama.  Couldja splain ezackly how dis works?  Fanks, Sister Gracie.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net