[Dailydrool] Phred's Red - your last chance to win a bottle of this famous wine

Addy Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:59:04 PDT 2012

I'm sure many of you remember Bob Amox and his basset Phred... When he
passed away Bob had a special wine made and bottled in his memory.  He
donated the profits to Animal Rescues and in particular to many Basset
Rescues across the country.  He donated bottles for raffles and auctions.

Well, GGBR has his LAST bottle of Phred's Red in our Howl At The Moon
Auction!  Even better - this bottle actually WADDLED with Bob.  Bob drives
his cadillac every year to lead the GGBR Waddle in Novato's 4th of July
Parade.  The year after Phred passed away this bottle rode in Phred's
passenger seat in the parade.

Phred was a very special hound - here is what Bob says about him:

Phred's Red is a Bordeaux style wine blend and my tribute to a larger than
> life soul.  Phred the Basset Hound was my wingman, partner in crime, wine
> country celebrity and amBassetor for nearly 14 years.  This person in a dog
> suit could often be seen strolling about town or driven amongst Sonoma
> County vineyards in his big white convertible, staring back at you through
> his goggles.

This bottle has been carefully cellared and is in perfect drinkable
condition!  Bob will ship it anywhere in the US!  Please visit the auction
and BID, BID, BID!!  The online auction will end October 4 at 8pm PDT, and
this bottle will then go into the live auction, which takes place on
Saturday, Oct 6.

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=179866069

Thanks for your support!  Let's make Bob and Phred proud by raising lots of
moolah with this precious bottle of wine!

Addy
--
Addy Dawes
Secretary/Treasurer