[Dailydrool] It's here

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:46:08 PDT 2012

Dis be Conley.
Its heer. Da liddel notabasset.  It very quik.  It very quik. You fink it
won place an it not it anodder awreddy.
MomPerson play wif it too much gone spoil it.
Me sniffy butt tryina figger out zactly whut it is. I meen I nose it a dog.
I nose it not a girl. Damnit. It not quite smelly like a he. It smell
differmint. It gots teef but aint ust em yet on me.
Nigel like it. I guess it ok.
Llewis no like it. Tell it GET AWAY FRUM ME an it do. I fink Llewis afrait
ob it but he say no he juss no like it it too fass an like a liddel weesel.
He say it a liddel blk weesel.
(I no shure whut a weesel are but dat ok, Llewis youse nose reed all dem
boks) (Mebbe he rite an it a weesel.)
Hey dat be cool a pet weesel!
Mebbe I hab Llewis showe me a pixshure ob won in he book. I fink Weesels
wild hunh? Mebbe we gots weselfs a reely cool fing here, mebbe dat why it
no smell quite rite.
Wow,
Dat so cool.
WE GOTS A WEESEL!!
wunder whuts dey eet.
Ok I gotta go look dis up.

Lub an Hugs to them whut needs it,

Conley ob Conley, Nigel, Llewis an Doc the weesel.