[Dailydrool] ***IMPAWTENT ANNOUNCEMENT-TWO OLD QUEENS WOOFLE WINNERS!***

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Sep 26 10:24:54 PDT 2012

First of all Pawtunia and "WE" would like to thank EVERYONE who pawticipated in our Woofle for Senior Hounds Abound's  2013 calendar contest.  We begged(well, Pawtunia begged), we pleaded(well Pawtunia pleaded), "WE" asked very nicely and then well, we bribed you by buying your votes.  We appealed to your need to own all the beautiful basset crap in the world by singing the siren song of a Woofle with 10 lovely thank you prizes.  Before I announce the recipients I would like to thank everyone for supporting us in our philanthropic endeavors once again.  "WE" understand the sacrifices you had to make in order to send us moolah to help the homeless hounds of Senior Hounds Abound and appreciate every single vote we received.  "Shhhhh...Pawtunia."   That saying there are a few more days to vote on the Two Old Queens and many other beautiful senior hounds pawticipating in the contest. " Pawtunia...SHHHHH...!"  So don't forget to go-look-vote   http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>  The contest ends at 10pm EDT on Saturday, Sept 30.  "PAWTUNIA, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANT!!!!"   Oh... nevermind.  The recipients of the 10 Old Queens' Woofle prizes are...drum roll please...as follows.  Congratulations to all of you!

Item                                                      Ticket #                                Name
Not A Tiffany Necklace                  528993                  Beth Hinchcliffe
Woodburning                                    529522                  Elizabeth Sewell
Fred Basset                                        529059                  Angelika Hastings
Silver Ring                                           530333                  Amanda Sherwin
Basset Fan                                          529031                  Dona Kare-Kowalski
Boswells Life of Boswell                529230                  Marilyn Deucher
Virtual Pet                                           979845                  Donna Funk
Bunch of Dirty Bassets                   528801                  Barbara Sorenson
Boucher Pin                                        051069                  Denise Manna
Sasha the Silly                                    051028                  Lauraine Snelling

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121