[Dailydrool] this & That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 16:18:32 PDT 2012

Wow, so many sad stories today,  first I want to tell Debbie  that she is a
HERO,  she does one hell of a job writing and encouraging  people who's
hounds have left for the bridge  and on top of that she  rescues senior hounds
and works a full time job to boot.  Deb, I know  you are in a dark corner
for now,  but open your curtains hon and you will  see a brighter day, we all
believe in you.
Love Ya  Marlene

Dear Nigel, Conley, Llewis, we are so happy you gots a baby brudder wif
teeth woo hoo  now the fun begins.

we also want to say how sorry we are to all our droolers who have lost
hounds and two leggers  in the last few weeks, you are in our thoughts  &
prayers.  and we will get a encouragement  card off to Opals  mother, life is
never easy,  I just happen to tell my nephew   yesterday , that if I had any
clue I was going to live this long , I do believe  I would not  have lived my
life so precariously ( big word  )  look that one up Llewis.

Blessings, hugs  prayers and drool for all those who need it

Marlene  Maggie & Annie