[Dailydrool] Nathan

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 13:58:23 PDT 2012

Nathan, a Beagle friend to all, and cuddler to the Bassets,  has hemangio
sarcoma.  We found out on Tuesday from an ultrasound.   We are not doing
anything heroic, except making his time with us the best we can.   Hopefully
it will be more than what the vet indicated.

Nathan loves to sleep around, finding any warm body to catch a nap with.  I
think he has slept with all the Bassets, except Delta Burke.   And the name
should tell you why!  J   (DIVA!)

Nathan sleeps at the foot of the bed, cuddled in blankets most nights.
Occasionally he will come up to the top and snuggle with us.  We treasure
those times, but seems her prefers 4 legger to 2 leggers.  Nathan was found
in a field by Animal Services, here in Orange County.  SHA pulled him from
the shelter,  next Feb will be 3 years.

Just wanted you all to know about this little boy.  Despite being a Beagle,
he has a huge heart like a Basset,  and I know he will fight the cancer as
long as he can.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!