[Dailydrool] Nathan

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 14:30:30 PDT 2012

OMG Wen.  The vet said that is what Snoopy's little bump would have turned into
if they hadn't removed it.   She told me when she examined it from the outside
it was just a cyst.  But I had her take it off when she cleaned his teeth and
when she cut it out she went "oh NO!".  She said she cut it open after she
removed it and she thought it was already cancer.  But the Lab said no, it was
totally benign still.  And she is positive she got it all so it won't grow back.

I am so sorry about Nathan, wishing you guys all the best for a long time yet
left with the sweet boy.  Sure has been a rough time on the drool lately.

My three are slinging drool for the hound and the hoomans who need it.

--Dale