[Dailydrool] Only one more day left!

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Sep 27 16:16:23 PDT 2012

Only one more day until BassetFest . This is Ohio Basset Hound Rescue’s biggest event of the year to support all those homeless hounds. The address is 6306 Home Rd, Delaware, Ohio. Please check out the website for the Companion Club Dog park (www.columbusdogpark.com) and look at the pics from our past events.  Can’t wait to see all of our fur-ends and supporters and of course the hounds! So far it looks like the Basset Gods have smiled on us and we should have decent weather.  Thanks again to everyone who has helped to make this another great day.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, foster Kuder, GSD Leah, Nate (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou(ATB), Barry(ATB), Beau(ATB)
Ohio Basset Hound Rescue