[Dailydrool] Sometmes 3 is too many!!

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 17:51:09 PDT 2012

DH and I are going to Jacksonville for our granddaughter's birthday.  So, I packed 2 days of food for our 3 (4leggers)  and loaded everything in the car tonight so that we can just jump in the car in the morning.  Well, HARVEY (age2), thought we were going tonight and has been crying for the past half hour waiting by the door to GO!!

He finally fell asleep here in the computer room.  I'm afraid to move!!

They had their usual basset 500 already and their last potty outside, hopefully they will sleep now until morning.  The neighbor even brough her 2 over to play about 4:30 this afternoon.  They should be tired!!

They love to go to Pet Paradise where they pac with the other dogs their size.  They actually go out 7 times and are with the pac each time.  It's amazing to watch.  The staff are dog handlers and do an excellent job of controling them.  There is not a sound of barking!!  They play and chase and patrol the fenced areas.

Drool to all in need.  Prayers for those who believe.  Slave Sue