[Dailydrool] Catching up again.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 20:08:43 PDT 2012

Ben has been eating quite well lately, so he has plenty of drool to send to
 all those in need, 2 and 4 leggers alike.  First it is going out to Gracie
 who had the adventure swimming, and now is moving slowly from her
adventure,  It is hoped that she did not injure herself.  It is also  going out to
Delilah Belle for her eyes to heal and not get  worse.  Hope that the meds
get the eyes back to normal,  soon.  Drool is going out to Wendie's Nathan,
who has been diagnosed  with dreaded Hermangiosarcoma, blood cancer, which
took my Cheyene's  life.  I hope that Nathan has a good deal of quality time
left, and that he  will be royally treated.  It is also going out to any
other hounds that are  in need of it.  My prayers also go with Ben's drool to
those in need of  them.

Next it goes to the humans that need it.  First to Shannon that he is  able
to get the mortgage he so desperately needs.  Hopefully things go  well,
and he gets the breaks he deserves so he can keep his beloved  hounds.  Next
it goes out to Leslie Ames, that the fires stay away from  her, and that for
everyone's sake they get contained and put out.  Lastly  they go to Terry
Sue whose husband has come home and will be on hospice  care.  That is so
tragic and sad.  I will send extra prayers that he  has some quality time lift
for her.

On a happier note, it is good to hear that Dale Rutz's husband  Greg is now
off Chemo, and that it looks like the Chemo worked.  Drool that  it is true.

Douglas and Ben