[Dailydrool] good neighbors

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 30 20:19:00 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I walked the girls tonight.  I ran into that neighbor that so long ago almost
hit a bicycist swerving to avoid Snoopy who had run out into the street after
getting loose from his dadPerson.  You may remember that she and the guy on the
bike (who narrowly escaped being hit) spent about 20 minutes chasing Snoopy
before he went flat basset and they lay down on top of him to hold on until I
arrived.

Anyway she was out walking and of course she pet Gracie but then she just
charmed LuLu and LuLu let her pet her and was wagging and was nuzzling and was
charming and didn't try to back up and when Gracie wanted some pets LuLu nudged
her back out and was being coy but wanting pets.  LuLu is usually VERY reserved
so I was just thrilled ....... but maybe it's just that this lady has a way with
bassets.  Greg said he and Snoopy came across her about 10 minutes after the
girls and I did and Snoopy just loves her.

I love having good neighbors.  So many wait for Snoopy and call his name to see
if they can get an ahrooooo as he passes by.

more later from the clueless momPerson with the clueless neighbors but we sure
like these basset things whatever they are (and don't try to tell me it's a dog
it is NOT a dog, it might be an alien but it is definately NOT a dog).