[Dailydrool] bathing your dogs in the walk-in shower

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Sep 2 16:26:57 PDT 2012

Our walk-in shower is the corner kind, and it's tiny and claustrophobic, you
have to learn how to take a shower in it without getting dizzy.  Which is
why I was not happy with it when I bought the house.  But it is absolutely
perfect for washing a basset because once the two of us are in, there is
simply no room for the dog or for me to move or walk around, so we can't
slip and slide like in the tub.  The girls stand still because there's no
place to go, and I stand still because I'm not chasing a wet dog.  Only one
dog and me at a time, but that's okay because the other dog (or dogs) see
what's going on and head for the back yard anyway.  So one gets showered
this weekend, the other maybe during the week or next weekend.  Gotta be
sneaky around here.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net