[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 17:43:11 PDT 2012

Digger, this is Clara--how is it going?? You about done over there?? No--now you know I want big ones-I want those palm trees to flutter in the breeze, now I explained all this-it has to be right!!!
A few more minutes--okay-now dont disappoint me-you dont want a round with Elder Clara you know--you better have those palm fronds nice and fluffy---
Ohhhh--Digger--she is here--you better get out of the way, I dont think you want to be around for all the happenings---

Bug-you ready she is walking up to the gate, you know the deal here-its a Bounder----but one that is special---you will see~~~just a small town girl~~~~~~
Valentine!!! Welcome--here let me open the gate--come in--
Hmmmmmm--she is looking puzzled--but then alot of hounds have this reaction-----let me motion with my snooter--yes--here she comes in the gate--Val--its okay girl, no, dont be afraid, Clara is here--wait what is this on your neck--a sign--says deaf~~~~some were born to sing the blues~~~~~
Well, well well----we shall see about that--Bug give a woof--see a reaction--Val--you can hear now~~~~livin just to find emotion~~~~~
Val, yes you pretty girl, you hear us-here at the bridge all is well, you have the power of hearing that was lost so very many years ago-we know you watched, you felt all the love but ahhhh--now you hear all those words----and I have a very special message from Momma's Wen and Pat--they want you to hear the words I Love You---yes Val--you knew it in your heart all those years, but those are special words just for you---they gave you the very best, and life was so good when Wen brought you home-one lucky houndette----
What--you have a message--now use your voice Val--tell us---woof--woof--I love you too Momma~~~~
Ahh the tears here--such a greeting--
Now dry that snooter Val---hop in the buggie--we have a special greeting-all the Bounders are waiting--they want to woof big--and now you can woof back, hear all the yaps of joy--over to Bounder Boulevard we go----a cloud as soft and gentle just like you---on a special street-one just for Bounders--
Oh my--now look at this--yes Val-Palm trees from home--and now you can hear then rustle in the breeze----and here come the Bounders---
Off she goes--can you hear her??? She can hear us now--
Val is here, in a greeting from so many hounds---
Back to the perch--my job is done---and this sure is a reason to remember--Dont Stop Believing---Hold on to that feeling~~~~~~~

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger