[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 18:31:37 PDT 2012

What?? A now lets see-a sniffle??? Bug, is that you?? Little Bug, what is it?? I hear you back there on your bug size perch, come around here little one--what is wrong?? Why there are tears running down your button nose, come up here on Elder Clara's lap, we need to get to the bottom of this---tell me----
No Bug--we didnt miss greeting Dakota and Muldoon----Bug we need to understand, sometimes grief is a private thing, we respect those wishes----it does not mean those dogs are not here-it means we do our job as it is--when it is told to us--but let me remind you of something---Muldoon is a main member of the PBF---yes, he is--and all this time, he has snuck in to the bridge, like a private mission--and I bet Dakota is right there with him--yes little Bug--see??? Things are just fine---now dry those eyes, we have guests arriving--it is back to work--a quick hug to my little one and now--------
Ahrooba and Raymond right there at the gate. Lets get this open--come in--please    guys--welcome to the bridge!!!!!!!
Fine looking bassets--yes, Roo, good to see you, now that a huge woof to your Momma Bambi--she will be so relieved to know you are here, you are again healthy--you are such a handsome boy--what another woof for brudder Drake---yes Roo--you can watch over both of them from you star-2008 Bacon Boulevard--I think you will enjoyt this one Rooo!!!! Now hop in the buggie--

Raymond--come up here, look at those ears, my goodness, and what a wonderful color on that coat---Raymond--you okay?? Missing family?? Oh Raymond, we all do, but here we are all family--we take care of each other-we are just differnet in family here--really--we have a special cloud just for you-- 97 Big Paw Parkway-- come on hop in the buggie--IO bet I know what you both need--

Raymond--how about a tad of shopping--and look there is Peirre--right there at Tails and Toes--why his shop is so popular--and look at everyone waiting to greet you-a new hat of course--and they guys will take you to dinner--look at thos paws go-and the lippers a flapping--now this is good!!!!!

Sweet Roooo, another stop for you--Over to the Dog and Suds--a visit with Miss Becky-yes a good soak and a rub down and then--yes the buffet----Rooo--I see that smile--off you go--there is a bunch of new friends waiting--

Oh--now you see, here at the bridge all is good, we have fun, we love---
Raymond and Rooo are here--and look real close-I bet you see Muldoon and Dakota too--
Our job is done today, it is time to close the gates--
But remember--Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake