[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 17:22:37 PDT 2012

Bug--check that list again. You know Clara is a stickler for details--All the shop keepers are ready eh?? Brought in extra power?? I want those stars burning bright you know---now where is the celler phone--this detail I must check--
Anna--Clara here. How is that cake coming?? You know it is feeding all the hounds here at the bridge--made of all meat eh?? Covered in frosting--liver flavored--Oh Anna--pawfect as usual--and you have help moving it to the Field of Dreams?? Yes, Zepher is already over there setting up the bowls----smell that coffee!!! Now remember this is a suprise---be ready to howl and set the bridge on end with this one!! Yes--one more call to make--see you there Anna!!!
Auntie Pat--Clara--you have the puppies ready?? They all know to drop the stars over behind the cake?? Now no pooping--tell the pups no games---right--got it--he should be coming, I am heading back to the perch--oh no--thats the bell--I must dash!!  Off I go!!

Open the gate--and lookie lookie---Super Cooper--welcome--come on in--I have been expecting you---Cooper--are you okay--hold your head up my friend, here at the bridge you are healed, well and free of pain--look at your furcoat, see it glisten?? Cooper--let me look deep into your eyes Cooper--I can help---
Bug--bring the tissues--we have snooter tears here---Cooper -I see it on your face, you are worried about Anthony--the man that held you so close, he loved you beyond measure--he made you a home, showed you a wonderful life-you both gave to each other---but remember, here at the bridge we heal more than bodies--we heal the heart too-we know Daddy Anthony will  miss you so, but everytime he sees a star twinkle he will know that his Super Cooper is waving-showing him it is all okay--he will know.
Now Cooper--hop in the buggie--Bug get in and bolt down--Cooper--we have a suprise, cover those eyes--no--we will take you to your star later--a fine place 10 Best Friends Lane--but now--here we go---
Down Main Street--open your eyes Cooper--see the hounds lining the street woofing and waving?? This is all for you--a party of huge magnitude-all for your birthday--now over to the Field of Dreams---look at the smile on the snooter---stars dropping from the air--the pups flapping---and Cooper look at the cake---all for you---now hop on out and run like the wind Cooper--the crowds are here to greet you, and celebrate this wonderous day---off he goes, tail in the air---ahhhh the wonders of the bridge----

Super Cooper has arrived, the party is in full wag----
The gates are close---but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger