[Dailydrool] NEBHR's Woofstock is Saturday!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:47:46 PDT 2012

Just a matter of days before NEBHR's Woofstock in Sturbridge, MA! Please check out our home page for all the details for this Saturday, September 8!
http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/

 If you're not able to join us but would still like to participate, please consider purchasing this year's t-shirt (reported by many as the best yet!) http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=114

And/or read thru the stories of our active FirstGiving fundraisers and make a donation to one of their efforts. https://www.firstgiving.com/nebhr/woofstock-2012

This year marks our TENTH Annual Festival of the Hounds and we're looking forward to a wonderful event! Hope to see you there and welcome your virtual support!

Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/heather-hill-1/woofstock-2012

www.nebhr.org