[Dailydrool] Reaction to a bug bite?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 16:07:10 PDT 2012

Something like this happened to my LuLu, on her foot.  Same thing with the lump
getting bald too.

The bump never went away.  The vet noticed LuLu needed her teeth cleaned and she
recommended removing the lump along with the teeth cleaning a couple of months
after the lump/bug bite/whatever appeared.

It came out cleanly and the hair grew back and the vet said it was most likely
the stinger from a bee which the body wrapped in some tissue to deal with.

In our case it was nothing at all to worry about and it could have been left
there forever but I would have worried from now till the cows came home so off
it came.

Hope it helps.

Dale