[Dailydrool] poisons

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:37:20 PDT 2012

In the poison talk..I have no poison in my house..I have none in my yard
or garage either..I keep no cleaning supplies (that they claim arent
poison) in my house either they are all in the garage..my medicine is all
in a cubboard above the frig where no dog has gone yet..however my dogs got
rat poison..and I have seen yard guys spray roundup directly at my dogs
(wasnt a friendly scene afterwards)

we can't control what others do only what we do and we can only do our best
and learn from that..in my rat poison case I saw Benny chewing on what
looked like a edible nylabone...only we didnt have edible nylabones..First
I just took it away thinking a crow dropped it then i thought that is
pretty heavy for a crow..so I went next door..jackass neighbor had stuffed
about 10 of these rat poisoning bars under the hedge as far back as he
could (ie in our yard) thank good i saw it and rushed all 4 to the vet..we
were fortunate..if i hadnt seen it I would have had 4 dead dogs thru no
fault of mine..I now tell neighbors I dont want any poison by my yard but
respect their rights to use (dont really but whatcha going to do) and to
please warn me if they use anything..I also now have the dogs in
a fenced area inside my fenced area so there is a buffer..cause even if
your neighbors seem smart doesnt mean their yard guy is..and never
forget..one guys tragedy is anothers lesson to heed..we to are so happy the
babies got treated fast and pray for a full recovery.

KAthy