[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Sep 25 06:15:45 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all,

Healing drool been sent to all in need. This is Jade and Jasmin woofing
in we had guests to look after this week end and when checking out the
luggage we opened up some gifties intended for the people they were seen
after us, before going home. Fortunately we just broke the packaging
open as one of the gifts contained orange liqueur chocolates from
Europe. The slaves said we would not have felt too good had we managed
to break the box open and eat the contents. When on our week end walks
we came across the wild hares in the fields and had great fun chasing
them and crashed for the whole afternoon when the slaves eventually got
us home on Monday. We have no flowers in the house not even the cut
ones. Now and again the slave might put 1 stolen flower in a container
out of our reach. All the pot plants are gone. The slaves now grow
Lucerne or a sweetish grass in the remaining plant pots so that we have
nice grass to eat in our own home around the year. We are sending get
well drool to Terry's husband. We are sending heart healing and
comforting drool to Ann and the furfriends of Conrad who left for the
Bridge and will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra
treats in Conrad's memory. We are sending welcome drool to the buppy
arriving at Lewis, Nigel and Conley's home today.

This is PW Justin and buppy sister Lilly woofing in from the Bridge.
Queen Fey Fey has organized a garden tea party in the palace grounds
Wednesday afternoon and has decided that there will be a competition for
the best hat on show. Conrad who has arrived safely ATB and his brother
Artie have been invited to join the judge's panel and Conrad will get to
know and meet a lot of the Bridge crowd at the party.

Jade and Jasmin let us loose in the fields again so that we can bring a
Hare home for dinner.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan from a long week end with the girls.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx