[Dailydrool] feeding question

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Fri Sep 14 07:26:50 PDT 2012

Good morning. Barney is doing good on his "diet".  He's still eating poop though. I think Maggie has lost weight also , which she doesn't need to do. My question is, How do I feed 2 bassets. One who is on a strict "diet" because he needs to lose weight(76 lbs.) and one who is average weight that doesn't have to eat as strictly as the other? I know I could put them in different rooms but I'm not crazy about that idea. I don't want to give Maggie anything  extra to eat in front of Barney because that's mean but I am afraid Maggie is going to get too skinny.
Anyone with suggestions can e-mail me.
Worried Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred( I wuv you Busta Lub !!! I will e-mail you !!!)& Barney(I'm hungry )