[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Sep 27 01:59:25 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in the slaves have booked us into the
spar on Thursday 4/10, something to look forward to, we girls like the
taxi ride the best. Even though the slaves will be relocating within the
next year our house is just about to be over run with work people again
putting in new kitchen and bathroom fittings. My sister and I can not
wait to tell them how the work must be done. The slave Johnathan is
going into the office this Saturday and the slave William is attending a
meeting some where or another. Our weekend plans for the slaves have
been ruined. We will spend the time they are gone devising ways of
getting even.

We are sending find strength and courage drool to Connie Opal. Get well
and stay well drool been sent to Delilah Belle, Nathan, Moki and Sister
Daisy. Some more welcome drool been sent to Doc. We are sending heart
healing drool to the furfriends and all the human friends of Lady Pam
who has left for the bridge especially Marilyn and "Momma "and we will
ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in her memory.

This is PW Justin and Buppy Lilly chiming in from the Bridge us Buppy's
are always in need of humans ATB to look after us in the Buppy enclosure
and Dan will be a welcome addition; but on the other hand my brother
Justin said that they are always in need of humans to help back stage at
the theatres and at the beach and in all sorts of other attractions and
Dan once he has arrived ATB is going to be kept very busy. My brother
and I are advising Dan to remain with his family for as long as possible
because things will be very hectic and sometimes chaotic here ATB among
the houndies. My brother Justin told me he bumped into PW Elder Clara at
the shops and she told him that Lady Pam had arrived safely ATB and that
she had invited Lady Pam to spend the next few weekends with her at her
perch and that they would hang out at the beach and go shopping
together. She also told Lady Pam that she would driver her around the
various suburbs introducing her to the Bridge gang. They would also
watch over their furfriends ,"Mamma" , Marilyn and dad slaves as well as
the two legger kids from the Bridge telescope together.

Jade and Jasmin can not wait to get even with the slaves.

Lilly and Justin ATB we have invited our cousin Piper and his dad slave
Andrew to hang out with us on the Beach lawns and walkway this afternoon
and then join us for dinner.

Slaves Johnathan and William always busy with one project or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx