[Dailydrool] Drool needed

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 17:18:44 PDT 2012

Rambo, Speedy's neurotic Shar Pei brother is missing. He ran away from the pet sitter in an unfamiliar area. We are in New York and powerless to find my Buttbo. I'm a mess. The area he is in is full of cars and I'm so scared he'll be hit by a car. We have already called animal control and put out flyers. We are all the way across the country, i cant do much but sit and wait. It is driving me crazy knowing he is out there. Please send some please-come-home-Rambo drool. I'm sure Speedy misses his brother and would be glad to have his buddy back.

Nancy momslabe to Speedy OEBE

Sent from my iPhone