[Dailydrool] Drool needed

Gaylene Opal-Deitering gaylene at umich.edu
Wed Sep 26 13:11:33 PDT 2012

I have been lurking for quite a while, and have not been very active in the
drool most of the year.  My Daddy was in the hospital 11 times since
February, and I spent most of my non-work hours caring for him and spending
the nights at the hospital with him (neglecting my own hounds, but they
really love me anyway).  He passed away one month ago today, and my mom is
having a really hard time of it.  I am so proud of her for doing the
needful, and for trying to take care of everything in Dads absence, but
today is a horrible day.

If anyone has a mind to, could you please send her an encouraging card?
 She needs some courage to continue moving forward.  Dad was so strong
mentally that we didn't really believe that he would leave us.  His last
two months were spent in rehab and hospital care.  He didn't get to come
home, even though that was always the goal.

Moms address is:
Connie Opal
255 W. Delhi Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Thanks for your support,
Gaylene Opal-Deitering
*My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a
reflection of it!*