[Dailydrool] Beauford's Annual Exam

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:28:54 PDT 2013

Beauford had his annual exam on Friday.  It is hard to believe that he is
the equivalent of 36 in human years now.  He did really well on everything
except his blood pressure!  He didn't look that worked up.  I was thinking
about it and this is the first time I have ever taken him for an annual
exam by himself.

Bugsey always had those wicked ear infections going on, so I scheduled
everything else around his ear rechecks.  We decided that we were going to
recheck his blood pressure at his next laser treatment.  I think I will
bring Bugsey to see if it lowers Beauford's blood pressure any.  Taking
Bugsey along is a lot cheaper and has fewer side effects than blood
pressure medications!

Jennifer, Mom Person to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess