[Dailydrool] Dogs and Wild Parties in Rooms

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:41:12 PDT 2013

Although Dogs normally don't hold wild parties and steal towels, etc, from
hotel rooms, I was impressed by the vocal chorus going on in the airport
hotel when Nationals were in Portland a few years ago.  Although barking
dogs were not supposed to be left in rooms unattended, the entire side of
the hotel next to the exhibition hall seemed to be filled with bassets
practicing arias in motel rooms during what was the dinner hour for their
people.  It was a happy sight for me and a happy sound as well.

Roland is a great hotel guest, although Truman's vocalizing, whining and
crying in motel rooms makes him less likely to be invited back to hotels in
the future.  That's primarily why we bought a vacation home where the dogs
can be in familiar surroundings while we go out to dinner or a play.

Janice
--
Janice Henry Colvin