[Dailydrool] For those of you going to Waddles

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:13:35 PDT 2013

Actually when we called Holiday Inn Express to book a room for an
upcoming event, the hotel clerk said the dogs were no problem since
they don't hold wild parties in their rooms and break things.

Obviously this hotel clerk hasn't met Dexter and my basset niece Dixie  :-)

Jan
Lady (I'm going to a kennel) and Dexter (hello Domino's I need four
pizzas delivered to the Holiday Inn...)