[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess Checking In

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:28:47 PDT 2013

Hey Everyone!  It is me, Browyn the Fairy Princess!  I hope everyone had as
wonderful a weekend as me.  On Friday, we had very slow robins in the
backyard.  The mom was very worried because Beauford is a mighty hunter and
he wanted to add an adult robin to his kill list.  Well, he managed to get
a few feathers out of the robin's tail, but not the robin.  Bugsey just
likes to scare them and make them fly.  He accomplished his mission.  I
personally leave the adults alone.  Last year I found a fledgling and I
just picked it up and the parents pinned me to the ground and try to kill
me.  Fortunately, they are not quiet killers and mom saw what was going on
and she came and saved me.  The stupid birds didn't even notice when I
dropped their baby and Bugsey picked it up and ran around with it.  They
were still going after ME!  In case you are wondering, the baby bird was
saved by mom and lived to tell this story another day.

This weekend I managed to convince the DH that Fairy Princesses are too
cute to take afternoon naps in crates.  They have to take afternoon naps on
the couch in their daddy's laps, but their brothers still need naps in
their crates.  This story line never works on the mom.  On Sunday I got to
wake the mom up from her nap.  I did a very good job.  I didn't get in the
dirty clothes.  I didn't get in the clean clothes.  I didn't get in the
trash.  I went straight to the bed, jumped up on it and gave the mom kisses
until she woke up.  In case you are wondering, Beauford was supposed to
wake up mom on Saturday, but he stole socks out of the dirty clothes
hamper, the clean clothes basket and dirty kleenex out of the trash.  So
instead of a nice surprise, mom woke up to dad yelling at Beauford who is
supposedly the good one.  Ha!  I showed everyone.  I can be very, very good
when I want to be.  Well, I am off to play outside.  Have fun everyone!
Browyn the Fairy Princess, with Beauford, Bugsey and Jennifer the Mom Person