[Dailydrool] Bounder Floyd ATB...

mtipping1 at comcast.net mtipping1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 04:54:29 PDT 2013

Oh, Wendie, I am so saddened to read that Floyd made his journey to the Bridge, and also that Sam gave you all quite a fright that same evening:(((( Wen, how can you possibly say that you are "not a writer", when you so very eloquently expressed your feelings about how Floyd's father utterly abandoned him?! You put it far more tactfully than I would have, I can tell you;) He may well have sobbed and been devastated, no doubt, but, my God--what a little man to have done such a despicable thing to his beloved gentlehound and family member. I hope that man's pathetic excuse of a wife suffers greatly down the road--some way, somehow--I well and truly do. GRRRRR. My dream job is driving the Karma bus...

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo
/..\