[Dailydrool] gonna be a long week

Claudia Heath claudiaheath369 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 06:24:22 PDT 2013

Ah, yes , spring break.  It used to mean fun and sun and travel.  Now I see it as a prison sentence.  No, you cannot travel , you must stay home at the beck and call of the short leggers. And NO, you cannot put leashes on them.  I have found that non dawg owners frown on that, although for the life of me I really cannot see why.  You want my "kids" under control and I want your kids under control.  Debbie, I have found if bribery doesn't work, plain ole threats on their life usually gets their attention.  If you get loud enough the Granny next door will be sure to hear you.  PS.  She may have her hearing aids turned down so crank up the volumn.  Just sayin.

Claudia mom to Winston (mom are u sure u want to send this) and Sadie( she's gonna start sum s...) and Sally

RE:    Momma here, one of frazzled nerves and it has just begun. Spring Break.
Yup, that week when all the wee ones are out of school and the neighbor
next door has the grandkids. And the grandkids dogs.  All week coming up will be a trial to see if I go Marlene or not.
You see the kid
thinks it is so much fun to parade the dogs up and down my fence line
and see if they can get the bassets in full scream. This does not take
much with Mr. Personality himself, Brudder Jake. He goes directly into
orbit, there is no question. He is ready to rip this trio of kid, pit
bull, and French bulldog a new one with no questions asked. It is not
the dogs fault, it is the kid. The dogs wouldn't come in that direction
if the kid didn't lure them over---the kid is now about 8 and she knows
better--scratch that--she is a brat. She listens to nothing and is a sly
 one. She has been told over and over-stay away, leave the bassets
alone, that big one is not playing.....would Jake bite? Probably not but
 his screaming is enough to scare someone, but I don't tell her that.
Heck, she thinks its funny and Granny turns a deaf ear.

Hubby says his money bets on the blow by Tuesday.
I told him he was giving me way too much credit.
I am thinking tomorrow will do it.....

Send peaceful thoughts to the Beach, or pass the hat for bail money.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
Sister Bessie, The Younger