[Dailydrool] Moms on Crutches

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:33:53 PDT 2013

Nigel,Llewis, Conley, and Doc,

Moms on crutches are not a good thing.  Something about the crutches makes
them VERY cranky.  Hopefully your mom won't have to be on them long.  Our
mom was on them and she was not in a good mood at all.  She also didn't
like us to get in her lap.  Excuse me?!  That is my job.  My sole purpose
in life is to lay in my mom's lap.  Well, that is not entirely true.  I
also have to take care of the brat.  She thinks she is something special.
 She thinks she is a Fairy Princess.  This is why I have to drag her
through the backyard by her back legs.  It keeps her head from getting too
big.

Also is any one is wondering why I didn't get to wake up mom, there is a
good reason.  You know how the humans have heart dogs?  Well, we dogs have
heart humans.  My mom is my heart human.  My dad is okay.  I love him and
everything, but I don't always listen to him.  Okay.  I seldom listen to
him.  So, he thinks I am a bad dog and he doesn't let me do things like
wake up mom.  What he doesn't get is I am the most likely to go wake up mom
without getting into stuff because she is the greatest thing on this earth.
 Yep.  She is better than dirty socks and kleenex.  He is just too stupid
to figure this out.

Bugsey, with Beauford and Browyn the Fat Pig (even though she isn't fat)
and Jennifer the Mom Person