[Dailydrool] Tilly, Harvey and Phoebe

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 3 12:18:43 PDT 2013

>From Phoebe,

  I’m the only “good” dog at present!!  But, my brother and sister are
getting all the attention.  Not fair!!

  Tilly is getting extra “loves” and “walkies”  for her elevated
trigycerides.  Also some new cranberry chewies for her UTI’s.  Not Fair!!

  Harvey counter surfed and got ¼ stick of butter wrapped in a baggie.  All
I heard was “poor little BABY, Mama will have to watch you 24/7”!

  Well 48 hours later, at 3:45 AM, up came the plastic baggie.  Not torn or
digested – no butter!  So ---  Harvey likes butter!! Big DEAL!!

  And me, the “GOOD” dog, not even a long walk for 2 days!!  Not fair!!